Spike proteins can circulate in your body after infection or injection, causing damage to cells, tissues, and organs.
They may cause inflammation and clotting in any tissue it accumulates.
A Japanese bio-distribution study found that vaccine particles move from the injection site to the blood, after which circulating spike proteins can travel throughout the body, including the ovaries, liver, neurological tissues, and other organs.
The World Council for Health (WCH) noted: “The virus spike protein has been linked to adverse effects, such as blood clots, brain fog, pneumonia, and myocarditis.”
It is responsible for many of the Covid-19 [injection] side effects. Even if you have not had any symptoms, tested positive for COVID-19, or experienced adverse side effects after a jab, there may still be lingering spike proteins inside your body.
To clear these after the injection or an infection, medical practitioners suggest a few simple actions that may protect against damage from remaining or circulating spike proteins.
While spike protein is found in SARS-CoV-2, no matter the variant, it is also produced in your body when you receive a COVID-19 shot. In its native form in SARS-CoV-2, the spike protein is responsible for the pathologies of the viral infection. In its wild form, it is known to open the blood-brain barrier, cause cell damage (cytotoxicity), and, as Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology, said in a commentary on News Voice “is active in manipulating the biology of the cells that coat the inside of your blood vessels — vascular endothelial cells, in part through its interaction with ACE2, which controls contraction in the blood vessels, blood pressure, and other things.”
The World Council for Health (WCH), a worldwide coalition of health-focused organizations and civil society groups, has released a spike protein detox guide, which provides straightforward steps to lessen the effects of the toxic spike protein.
Spike Protein Neutralizers
A group of international doctors and holistic practitioners who have helped people recover from COVID-19 and post-injection illness have compiled natural options for helping to reduce your body’s spike protein load.
How to Protect Your ACE2 Receptors and Detox IL- 6
Spike protein attaches to your cells’ ACE2 receptors, impairing their normal function, and could be responsible for triggering autoimmune disease or causing abnormal bleeding or clotting, including vaccine-induced thrombosis.
Golden Tea is a delicious way to detox from spike proteins. The ingredients include:
- Turmeric‘s active ingredient is Curcuma longa. Used for over 4,000 years in India and China.
- Nutmeg is a rich source of antioxidants, which help protect against the signs of aging and severe conditions.
- Ginger is used the world over to prevent and fight deadly diseases. Black Pepper contains a powerful phytochemical called peperine. Its powerful restorative qualities impact your whole body FAST, and it is the secret combination making beneficial herbs MORE absorbable.
- Coconut powder contains saturated fat; some water-soluble vitamins pass quickly through your body.
- Cinnamon in Ayurveda is used to soothe and comfort people through the aging process. Including it here ensures a hint of warm flavor.
- Blue agave fiber prebiotics are food for the bacteria in your gut: prebiotics feed the probiotics, aiding proper digestion for MAXIMUM strength and absorbability.
Our immune system plays a significant role in keeping us fit and healthy, and we must look after our bodies in the best way possible. I cannot think of a more delicious way to use nature’s spike protein neutralizers than Golden Tea.
If you have any comments or questions, contact me by email or find me at the Artisan Weekend Market on Cuale Island from 10 am to 3 pm or at the new location adjacent to the Market.
You will find many GMO-free natural products. Organic coffees, turmeric, vision-saving tincture, plus organic honey. Also, Ceylon cinnamon, apple cider vinegar with the Mother, probiotic/prebiotic Maz-Mix Digestive Formula, organic moringa herb powder, tinctures, 38 different spices, herbal supplements, and all products mentioned in this article.